Topics discussed in this episode:
- How healthy vegetables can make you sick, “fluffy” and gain weight
- Why not all diets work for everyone
- How to find the right foods that work for you
- Why even organic chicken is inflammatory
- Why some supplements could be making you sick
Teri Cochrane is an integrative practitioner and thought leader in sustainable health and longevity. She is the founder of The Global Sustainable Health Institute and has developed “The Cochrane Method” which integrates a multi-level, bio-individualized, metabolic health modality. She launched her groundbreaking and Amazon bestselling new release book in 2018 – The Wildatarian Diet – Living as Nature Intended.