What is a Pili Nut?
Canarium Ovatum is commonly known as the pili tree. This pili tree (pronounced “peel-y”), is native to certain parts of south east Asia. These nuts from Pili Hunters are wild harvested from natural stands in the mountains of the Philippines.
There are no pesticides or fertilizers used in the production of the Hunter Gatherer pili nuts. Organic would be an understatement. These pili nuts are grown the way nature intended – in rich volcanic soil with abundant rainfall, perfect temperatures and ample natural sunlight. Unlike other commercial nuts such as almonds, no external water source is used. Only the natural rainfall feeds the trees! Rest assured you are not depleting water sources like what is happening in the western U.S.
Why Eat Pili Nuts?
- They’re the Perfect Ketogenic Snack!
- Naturally Gluten Free
- Lowest Carbs of any nut
- Highest Magnesium of any nut
- Highest Oil/Fat Content of any nut
- High In Manganese and other minerals such as calcium and potassium
- High In Vitamin E
- Excellent Source of Vitamin B1
- Good Source of Phosphorus and Copper
- Non GMO
- Hand Harvested from Small Sustainable Farms and Wild stands
Available in 4 Delicious Flavors:
- Plain Wild Sprouted
- Coconut Oil & Himalayan Salt
- Spicy Chili, with a bit of a kick of siling labuyo chili
- Raw Cacao
Serving Size = 1 oz