Perfect Keto raises blood ketone levels (up to 1.5 mmol) while tasting better and being more affordable than other exogenous ketone supplements out there.
Why Take Keto?
There are countless health benefits to being in a metabolic state of ketosis, here are just a few:
- Effortless Fat Loss: Ketosis puts your body into a constant state of fat burning to effortlessly shed unwanted weight.
- Enhanced Focus: Ketones can provide the body with an immediate and lasting source of energy – especially to the brain.
- More Efficient Exercise: Ketosis requires less oxygen to make energy than carbohydrates, increasing performance output.
Available In Two Delicious Flavors:
- Chocolate Sea Salt
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What will my weight loss progress look like?
A: Results vary, but you will typically go through three phases
- Honeymoon: Lost of weight comes off fast. This is water that was tied up with glycogen. Note: if you don’t experience rapid weight loss at this period, do not despair. Not everyone is so lucky, and men may be more likely to see rapid initial weight loss than women.
- Keto Adaptation: Water and glycogen find a new balance and this causes a stall or even weight gain, which lasts for a week or two. Relax, this is both normal and temporary.
- Fully keto-adapted: After 3-4 weeks the body is burning fat as its main fuel and the brain has switched to running on ketones. A bumpy downward trend in your weight will being. The trend is “bumpy” because there will be days or weeks when your weight stalls, or even goes up slightly. This happens to everyone, on every kind of weight-loss diet. The trend will be especially bumpy if you are female. In particular, shark week will play hell with your scale weight.
If a plateau lasts more than a couple of weeks, you may need to make adjustments to your lifestyle to break it. See the plateau section.
Q: Is cheating worth it?
A: Many low-carbers will report experiencing upset stomach, headache or fatigue when cheating with carbohydrates. While cheating on a regular basis is not condoned, letting it happen once in a while isn’t the end of the world. Sometimes cheating can help people psychologically because it helps them enjoy the diet/lifestyle more and helps them stick to it long-term (this is the key to success of most diets). It can also help physically by busting a plateau, boosting your metabolism, and resetting leptin (the hunger/satiety hormone). Really consider why you are cheating, and whether or not you are able to get straight back on the keto wagon afterwards. Some choose to be strict and stick to the keto diet 100% of the time, but others can benefit from the occasional cheat meal/day.
Typically when you cheat, you gain water weight rapidly and throw yourself out of ketosis, and it may even re-induce the dreaded keto flu once the carbs have dissolved. Cheating isn’t the end of the world, though. Keep calm and keto on.
Q: If someone is off track and not eating “clean,” but having a cheat meal or drinking alcohol etc., is it more beneficial to still have the supplement or to hold off until they are committed to a high fat/ high protein/ low carb diet? Will it make the cheat meal backfire and store as fat and gain weight or will it lessen the burden on the body?
A: Having the ketones in the system will continually strengthen everything and help curb unhealthy cravings. The beauty is that we don’t have to be perfect and still get benefits. The more we adapt to high fat/low carb, the healthier we will be.
Q: If someone wants the other health benefits from the supplement but doesn’t need to lose weight, will it still cause weight loss?
A: It’s actually not a weight loss product, but is support for every cell to be stronger and work more efficiently. If people don’t need to lose weight, they don’t, if they need to gain weight, they do – It supports all systems to improve and gain greater balance. Most that don’t need to lose weight, actually gain lean muscle. In fact many elite athletes, including Pro Ironman athletes, utilize this strategy of being in ketosis in order to gain peak athletic performance while retaining healthy physical balance.
Q: Is it safe for teenage athletes and children?
A: Absolutely great for teenage athletes and safe for all ages, including nursing women — it is food. Athletes improve their performance and endurance, in addition to gaining lean muscle.
For more information about Keto and Ketosis, visit my FAQ page here.
For in-depth dietary guidelines on a Ketogenic diet visit this page.