Are Allergies Are Becoming An Epidemic?
- 15 million people were affected by food allergies alone in 2001, and that has risen each year.
- Peanut allergy has doubled from 1997 to 2002, with a 265% increase in hospitalizations.
But First, What are Allergies?
Allergies “are an abnormal response to a normal Stimulus.” The Allergen is not the problem. Our body gets exposed to an allergen and sees it as a foreign protein. It then releases IgE which activates Mast Cells, which are immune cells, and those, in turn, instigate a huge Immune response. The Domino effect: Those Mast cells lead to a release of Histamines, Leukotrienes, and Prostaglandins. Those responses then lead to Skin Rashes, Inflammation, increased Mucus production, Coughing, Sneezing. The cause of allergies is our over-active Immune system and not the actual allergen.
Because over 80 percent of our immune system is in the GUT, and allergies are a result of a dysfunctional Gut, we need to heal the GUT in order to eliminate Allergies. In other words, if you improve your digestive health, you will boost your overall Immune System, and Fight all disease, including any Allergic response in the body.
When your GUT health is compromised, you can suffer from LEAKY GUT, which is a deterioration of the Gut. Bacteria in the Gut out number the amount of human cells in your body 10 to 1! You have 100 trillion bacteria in your GUT alone! Furthermore, you have beneficial Viruses in the GUT called Bacteriophages that out number the Bacteria 10 to 1— that is 1 Quadrillion bacteriophages in your gut!
Our Gut biome in one of the most complex ecosystems on the planet.
When you have poor gut health, it deteriorates the Gut lining, and causes LEAKY GUT. As a result, foreign proteins from what we consume goes through the holes in the intestinal lining, into the bloodstream and causes an auto-immune response. Inflammation and allergic responses then occur. So, once you heal the Gut, the allergies and inflammation subside. By increasing our immune system, you increase the defense against all diseases, including Allergies.
A Natural Approach to Fighting Allergies
1) Diet: Peanuts aren’t just peanuts anymore, and Dairy isn’t just Dairy. In the mid 1990’s, a new food protein was engineered and introduced in to the food supply in order to maximize profitability. And, this was done with no human trials. The first food to undergo this change was milk (pasteurized). They introduced GE rBGH to increase milk production. However, it also increased disease rates for the cows, and then, instead of banning it, they combated that with giving the cows low doses of antibiotics, which lead to Superbugs that were resistant to antibiotics. Countries like Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and 27 countries in Europe all banned this substance, while the U.S. continued allowing it.
Consuming pasteurized commercial dairy increases phlegm and makes allergies worse. So, using Dairy as an example, sticking to non-GMO foods, and focusing on organic, locally-grown produce, and probiotics, while eliminating processed foods and foods with GE ingredients like glyphosate and synthetic additives, will help minimize allergies. Also, considering that sugar feeds the bad bacteria in the Gut, a low sugar diet will allow the Gut to heal.
2) Intermittent Fasting and Keto: By not eating for 12-18 hours and squeezing your feeding time into a two to eight hour time period, you will improve the microflora in your gut and promote longevity.
3) Exercise: It increases the diversity of your Gut Bacteria.
4) Hygiene: Let the kids play in the dirt! Get outside and expose yourself to flowers and plants to build natural resistance.
5) Medications: Antibiotics kill the good bacteria. Studies show that eczema in increased by 40% from using antibiotics, and children given antibiotics before the age of 6 months have an increase risk of obesity by age seven. NSAIDS destroy the mitochondria in your cells and cause disfunction in your gut bacteria.
6) Fluoridated and Chlorinated water kill the Gut Bacteria
7) The Natural Supplements below to Heal the Immune system.
Natural Supplements to Improve and/or Eliminate Your Allergies:
Vitamin D: Vital to a strong Immune System. There is strong correlation between low Vitamin D levels and high levels of Allergies.
KETO: Turns on the Immune System, Heals the Gut (where 80 percent of your Immune System resides), and Reduces free radicals in the body. Turns off the Disease-causing Genes and Allergic Responses in the body.
Oxylent: Provides the necessary Vitamins, Minerals, Electrolytes and Amino Acids in a easily absorbed formula to boost the Immune System.
Latero Flora: Kills off the bad bacteria in the GUT including E. Coli, Salmonella, and kills 99% of Candida. Helps heal Leaky Gut, which is a prime cause of Allergies.
Flora Max Probiotic: Replenishes the Good Bacteria in the GUT, which Rebuilds the Immune System and helps heal Leaky Gut. Repairs the damage from Antibiotics and other Prescription Medications.
Aller Well: Used for Pollen causing Hayfever, Animal Dander, Dust or Inhalant Allergies, Food or Food Additives. Great for Long Term Use.
Breathe Well: Helps with Healthy Lung Function & Healthy Respiration, Normal and Healthy Breathing, and Imbalance Associated with Asthma, COPD and Coughing.
Nasal Tabs 2: Helps with 1) Acute and chronic Sinus Congestion with thick, yellow mucus, Sinusitis, Rhinitis, Hay Fever, Colds, Flu, 2) Snoring due to facial congestion, 3) Earache due to sinus blockage, 4) Sinus headache.
Xanthium Relieve Surface: 1) Treats Allergic reactions–Allergic Rhinitis, Sinus Congestion (stuffy nose), Sinus Headaches, Chronic Aching Muscles, 2) Treats various itching Skin Rashes —dermatitis, hives, poison oak, psoriasis, eczema, etc, 3)Treats stuffy or runny nose associated with common colds or flu with wind-heat signs.
Gentle Detox Bundle includes: Accelerated Scalar Silver™, Accelerated Detox Powder, Latero Flora, 50 Billion Flora Max, Oxylent. A 15% savings over buying products individually.