The liver is the body’s principal organ of detoxification…As long as the liver function is intact, the blood stream remains pure. When it becomes impaired, the toxins enter the circulation and cause irritation, destruction, and eventually death.”
— Dr. Henry G. Bieler, M.D.
On a daily basis we ingest a heavy dose of unhealthy chemicals, toxins, preservatives, metals, antibiotics, hormones, genetically modified organisms, and other harmful substances from our air, food, and water supply. One of the many responsibilities of the liver is to remove these toxins and dangerous substances from the body. It does this by producing bile that binds these poisons and removes them safely. When the liver becomes overloaded by too many toxins, its function can become impaired. Since the liver is the largest and one of the most vital organs in the body, a damaged liver can result in serious disease and even death.
More than ever before in the history of mankind, human beings need to have healthy livers and gallbladders to break down the chemicals that have crept into our environment. A high quality Liver Cleanse will flush out thousands of toxins, poisons, drugs, antibiotics, alcohol, heavy metals, gall stones, and more.
Here is a short list of what a great liver cleanse does:
- Flushes gallstones out of the body
- Eliminates pain, cramps and inflammation
- Helps lower AST and ALT liver enzyme counts
- Replaces damaged liver cells with healthy ones
- Eliminates thousands of toxins and pollutants
- Helps reverse drug and alcohol damage to liver
- Flushes out unhealthy cholesterol deposits
- Helps open obstructions in liver & gallbladder
- Boosts immune system and Macrophage count
- Allows liver & gallbladder to regenerate and heal
How do you know if your liver is not functioning optimally?
Some subtle signs you may need a Liver Flush:
- Weight gain without overeating
- Sluggish feeling and low energy
- dull looking eyes
- Skin breakouts and acne
- Waking up in the middle of the night around 3am to 5 am
The good news is that the Liver Flush is really easy to do! It involves eating real food and isn’t a liquid diet. You will not feel deprived at all!
A general timeline for the Flush goes like this:
The first two weeks involve prepping the colon by using the Complete Cellular Detox Powder at night, before bed. Then, you follow it with two weeks of clean eating along with some Livrol Forte and Malic Acid supplements. Finally on the last day, you will easily and painlessly help your body flush out all of the toxins in the form of liver stones and gallstones.