100% bioactive, true ionic iodine, and super-charged with Scalar Frequency
Acceleradine® is the only Monoatomic Iodine Supplement with bonus extras. A 100% bioactive, true ionic iodine, and super-charged with Scalar Frequency, there is no other iodine supplement to help optimally support thyroid function, detox from heavy metals and radiation, Increase Your Frequency® and help boost your overall health.
- 2% tincture of pure, natural, singlet, active iodine (I¯)
- 100% Bioavailable
- Vigilantly Pure and Radiation Free
Acceleradine® – Product Description
Acceleradine® is a scalar charged 2% tincture of vigilantly pure, natural, singlet, active iodine (I¯)
A proprietary process suspends this extremely high frequency iodine formula in its simplest form (atoms — not molecules, compounds, or complexes), making it extremely bioavailable (~100%). This 2% singlet iodine atom (I¯) tincture in pure, non-GMO grain alcohol is a negatively charged, true ionic tincture. Proprietary, private testing shows this iodine is radiation-free due to its vigilantly pure source of iodine.
Iodine: The Most Essential Mineral
In today’s toxic world, we are bombarded with EMF’s, poisons and toxins to the point where it is essential to detox on a daily basis and supplement with iodine as our food supply no longer provides the proper amount. Iodine Deficiency could cause fatigue, weight gain, hormonal imbalances, depression, cancer, fibrocystic breasts, brain fog, and much more. Iodine is needed in every cell of the body.
In this video I discuss the importance of Iodine for not just thyroid function, metabolism and weight loss, but for all of the organs and cells in the body, including the brain.
- Produces energy and helps the metabolism function properly
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Anti-allergenic, Detoxifying & Vasodilating
- Suppresses Auto-Immune conditions
- Induces healthy cell turnover (apoptosis) and destroys abnormal cells, which can inhibit cancer cell growth
- Does not inhibit the thyroid’s function, Unlike some glandular thyroid medications
- Free of the pollutants found in seawater
Begin with 3-4 drops graduating to 20 drops three times a day at 8AM, 12PM and 4PM on an empty stomach. Put drops in 4-12 oz water. Drink immediately and wait 15 minutes before food.
You are detoxing your thyroid as you are increasing the serving. So, if you feel strong detoxifying reactions, then don’t increase the serve until you feel good again. Stay at the 20 drops three times a day, for about 4 months and then drop down to 10-15 drops three times a day.
If you experience detox, nausea, throat burn, or stimulated heart rate, stop for 48 hours. Bioavailable iodine won’t harm you, but overdoing any potentially detoxifying supplement or food can make you feel very tired, achy, irritable, restless, or experience many other cleanse reactions, so always start with small servings and gradually increase as long as you don’t have any adverse reactions.
- After 4 months, slowly reduce serving back to 8-10 drops, 3 times per day. Continue maintenance serve daily.
- Please take Acceleradine® at least 15 minutes before or 1 hour after food.
- Acceleradine® never substitutes thyroid medications
What makes Acceleradine® unique? >>
- It’s vigilantly pure and radiation free. Both the iodine source used in Acceleradine® (from a pristine, uncontaminated, underground mine site in South America) and the non-GMO grain alcohol have been tested and shown to be radiation free!
- It’s 100% Bioavailable. This is a 2% singlet iodine atom (I ¯ ) negatively charged, true ionic tincture. Our proprietary process suspends this extremely high frequency iodine formula in its simplest form — atoms (not molecules, compounds, or complexes). It has superior cell uptake compared to: iodine (I2); potassium iodide (KI) or iodate (KIO3); sodium iodide (NaI); ammonium iodide (NH4I); iodine trichloride (ICl3″halogen displacement); & povidone iodine (I2+synthetic polymer—in drugstores and hospitals)
What are the symptoms of Iodine Deficiency? >>
Overweight/underweight, chronic fatigue especially upon rising, depression, irritability, recurrent infections, muscle weakness/aches, joint aches, sensitivity to cold (cold hands/feet), headaches, constipation, decreased libido, high/low body temperature, high/low heart rate/blood pressure, increased sweating, high cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, heart enlargement, fluid retention from decreased lymph drainage, increased allergies, dry skin, hair loss, brittle nails, difficulty breathing, impaired concentration/memory, slow speech, thick tongue, hoarseness, painful menstruation, infertility, miscarriages, decreased kidney function, gastrointestinal disturbances, blood calcium problems, deafness, unsteadiness, obstructive sleep apnea, myxedema, bug eyes, etc.
Do doctors test for iodine deficiency? >>
Doctors today fail to test for iodine deficiency. They only test for some of the hormones related to the thyroid — T4 and TSH, and, if pushed, may test for T3, rT3, rT4, FT3, FT4, and others related to subclinical autoimmune issues — but these tests miss that adrenals secrete backup T4, T3 and that iodine is displaced by fluoride, chlorine, bromine and radioactive iodine from its rightful receptor rendering T4, T3 useless (FT3, FT4 shed light on this). So tests routinely show a false “normal” thyroid, masking overworked adrenals and a malfunctioning thyroid. By the time there is a thyroid issue, it is too late and the adrenals are exhausted too.
For more information on the importance of Iodine and it’s functions, please read this document: AHP Iodine – The Universal & Holistic Super Mineral [pdf]