Foods to Focus On That Rest Metabolism, Burn Fat, and Heal the Body & Intestinal Tract
Daily Food Plan
To Kickstart Your Keto, try my 3 Day Keto Kickstart!
WHEN YOU WAKE UP: If you drink coffee or tea, do as you normally do. Wait until you are hungry and take 3-4 Accelerated Keto Pills.
WAIT TILL YOU ARE HUNGRY: Your first “meal” may not be till 11-3pm. The longer you wait, the more healing it is for your body. This is “Intermittent Fasting” — It gives your digestive system time to heal instead of constantly working at digesting food. It allows your body to trigger Autophagy, a state of killing diseased and sick cells. Stick to Low carb foods, as listed below. An example would be green salad with full fat dressing, nuts, avocado and organic protein.
DINNER: LOW CARB AGAIN. ENJOY FULL FAT meats and cook with coconut oil, butter, olive oil. Use green veggies cooked in the healthy fats. If you seem to react to sulfur containing veggies such as garlic, onions, broccoli and cauliflower, stick to asparagus, romaine lettuce, artichokes, and low calorie squash.
Important Note: If you are craving alcohol at Happy Hour, 1-2 Accelerated Keto Pills with Lime La Croix, Ola Loa and Lime. Tastes like a cocktail and it will kill the cravings for alcohol.
Important Note: Before you drink anything, look on the bottle. If it has calories, the calories are straight sugar/carbs. That is like putting an IV of cocaine into your blood! I would rather you eat a Snickers than a sugar drink. J
- Drinking spring or alkaline water with sliced lemon, or organic apple cider vinegar in it, with a little Nunaturals stevia if you would like. It tastes like a sweet apple juice!
- Ola Loa. A flavored drink which is full of vitamins and minerals, with no sugar and sooo yummy. It will start alkalizing your diet and replacing the minerals you have lost through your acidic diet.
- Ginger/lemon tea. (I like the Yogi brand) It helps with acid reflux and digestion
- Limit to 1 cup of coffee. This is making your acidity worse. If you have acid reflux, I would stay away from it totally if you can for a couple weeks. If not, coffee is great for keto.
- Mix with Ola Loa over ice and water. Mix with La Croix flavored sparking water; with Lime and mint over crushed ice it is like a Mojito. Get creative!
Organic Green Vegetables
Greens are alkalizing and will balance the acidity naturally. They are low in Calories and Carbs. Feel free to add Olive Oil, or dressings.
- Cabbage (natural antibacterial)
- Cucumber (very cooling and anti-inflammatory; great to have for an easy snack
- Cilantro (cleansing for liver)
- Celery (choose only organic)
- Spaghetti Squash
- Bell Pepper
- Green beans
- Romaine, arugula, watercress
- Artichoke (helps with water retention)
- Seaweed Raw SEA SNAX –great for salads and soups! Loaded with fiber, protein, iodine for your thyroid/metabolism)
- Asparagus (doesn’t need to be organic; helps with water retention)
Important Note: Some veggies don’t need to be organic like broccoli, asparagus, onions.
Let me know if you want a complete list of the vegetables that don’t need to be organic. They are called the “Clean 15” if you want to Google them. They don’t have pesticides on them.
- Steaming veggies just 3-5 minutes will help with digestion.
- My favorite is chopping up an array of veggies, adding coconut or MCT oil to them, spreading them on a baking sheet, and roasting them at 425 degrees. I add Accelerated Ancient Salt, pepper, and organic garlic and onion powder. At the end, I put on broil for 1-2 minutes to get crispy. YUM!
- Eating them raw and using full fat dips with them.
- I find it helpful to prepare a ton of veggies at once so they are available to grab when I am hungry… sliced and cut… then you aren’t tempted by the breads, snacks and sugar, etc.
Important Note: Good fats don’t make you fat! Good fats heal the body (the gut/intestinal tract, stress and brain issues) and are alkaline. Sugar and gluten make you fat and cause diseases to spread.
These fats should be 50-70 percent of your caloric intake depending on your goals. If you are trying to lose weight, you want your body to burn its own fat stores as you are in ketosis. So, you would increase your protein and lower your fat intake. The following are healthy fats:
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- MCT or XCT Oil
- Almond butter (choose organic)
- FAT BOMBS (google them!)
- Organic nut butter w/ no oil or sugar added.
- PILI Nuts (Extremely low carb healthy nuts—taste like butter and salt. My Family’s favorite!) Order Pili Nuts Here. Use coupon code SARABANTA at checkout & save 10% on your order!
- Organic wild meat including bison, elk, deer, and cornish game hen (thighs, skin, legs are all great for KETO)
- Eggs (organic —yolks included!)
- Organic/raw nuts (Pili nuts are my new favorite; very ketogenic)
- Wild fish
- NO PORK EVER (Full of parasites and bacteria, EXTREMELY ACIDIC. We don’t have the enzymes to break down pork)
- Red meat (If you do eat it, make sure it is grass fed and organic.)
- For healthy, protein-packed snacking, try Carnivore Crisps. It’s delicious jerky from the best cuts of meats delivered with a crispy crunch typically only found chips! Use code ACCELERATED10 for 10% off your order.
Important Note: Fructose is the only sugar metabolized in the liver and stored directly as fat! It signals your body that you are MORE hungry than before.
- Limit to 15 grams of sugar a day. One apple has 13 grams!
- Best to focus on: Organic berries (no more than a cup); Grapefruit
- LESS THAN 20 grams of carbs/sugars for weight loss; 50 grams for maintenance.
- Focus on healthy fats, green veggies, and protein.
- If you have allergies, inflammation, or digestive issues, try for no dairy, gluten, corn and sugar for now. (Dairy, gluten, sugar, corn are the most common culprits to allergies/skin rashes/eczema/asthma and digestive issues.) After getting a baseline, you can start reintroducing them to your diet and see how you respond.
- If you find yourself bloated or gassy from certain vegetables, you may have a hard time with oxylates or sulfur containing foods. Check out my interview with Teri Cochrane for more about these foods.
- Also ALCOHOL, COFFEE, PORK, BEEF, TRANSFATS OR PROCESSED FOODS ARE DETRIMENTAL FOR ACIDITY AND DAMAGE THE INTESTINAL TRACT. So, depending on your situation you may want to eliminate them temporarily.
- A great way to shop online for healthy Keto foods at a discount is Thrive Market.
- If you would like to download a printable version of these guidelines, click here.