“Sara, I feel a UTI coming on! I leave tonight on a trip — What should I do?”
My advice to her:
1. No antibiotics.
The next morning I received this message:
“Better in Five Hours! Amazing! That works! I will stay on it for the 7-14 days you recommend but it is already better! And, with no negative side effects like I would have with an antibiotic. I was better in less time than it would take to visit a doctor and pick up a prescription at the pharmacy…”
Do You Have Some or All Of These Symptoms?
Back pain. Knee Pain. Not urinating Enough. Urinating too Much. Water Retention and Edema. Low Energy. Burning Down There….
The Problem Could Be Your Kidneys.
Your Kidneys: When they are working great, you feel great. But when they aren’t, you can suffer severe pain and discomfort. From Inflamed Kidneys that cause Water Retention, to Urinary Tract Infections, to Kidney Stones, to Back Pain, to Knee Pain. The pain and burning can be horrible.
The kidneys filter 180 Liters of Blood a day. Out of that, the Kidneys only produce 2 liters of urine.
The Most Simple Kidney Issue: the Kidney-Adrenal Connection.
I addressed the Adrenal-Thyroid Connection in this article. There is also a connection between your Kidneys and your Adrenals.
The Adrenals sit on top of the Kidneys. The Kidneys are your “stored Fuel — the wax of the candle.” The Adrenals are where the energy is burned when you are stressed — the “fire of the candle.” If you continue to stay stressed, in “Fight or Flight,” above the energy coming from your normal metabolic function, you will burn out your Adrenals, Inflame your kidneys, and that can cause your Knees and Back to go weak, in addition to causing Edema and swelling in your ankles. If your Kidneys are inflamed, they can’t split the water from the blood properly, which will cause water retention and can throw out the potassium and sodium balance in the body.
And here we thought the kidneys just helped you urinate. Not so simple.
A Little More Serious Issue with the Kidneys – Urinary Tract Infections.
- Urinary tract infections affect up to half of all women over the course of a lifetime and are responsible for eight million doctor visits each year. Women are more prone to urinary tract infections than men, in part because of their shorter urethras.
- More than 90 percent of UTI cases are caused by E. coli bacteria. Your body is unable to flush these strains away because their cell walls are composed of lectin, a sticky substance that causes them to cling to your urinary tract. However, lectin binds to D-mannose molecules, which can help eliminate E. coli from your body.
And Even More Serious: Kidney Stones.
Records of kidney stones, which are mineral crystallizations that form from imbalanced mineral ions in your urine, can be found since the beginning of civilization.
In just the past three decades, however, the number of people with kidney stones in the United States has been on the rise — most likely as a result of modern diets — and the condition is now incredibly common. Nearly 3 million people visit a health care provider and more than half a million go to the emergency room each year due to problems with kidney stones, according to the National Kidney & Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC).
What Are Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones form when minerals in your urine crystallize, forming a “stone.” Typically, compounds in your urine inhibit these crystals from forming. Some people form stones when their urine contains more crystal-forming substances, such as calcium and uric acid, than the available fluid can dilute. This can happen when urine is highly acid or highly alkaline.
The conditions allowing kidney stones to form are created by problems in the way your body absorbs and eliminates calcium and other substances. Sometimes the underlying cause is a metabolic disorder or kidney disease, although certain drugs, such as Lasix (furosemide), Topomax (topiramate), and Xenical, can also promote kidney stones. Many times, it is a combination of factors that creates an environment favorable to stone formation.
As such, most kidney stones contain crystals of multiple types, but determining the predominate type helps you identify the underlying cause:
- Calcium stones: The most common type (four out of five cases) is usually in the form of calcium oxalate. Oxalate is found in some fruits and vegetables, but your liver produces most of your oxalate. If you are found to have oxalate stones, your physician may recommend avoiding foods rich in oxalates, such as dark green vegetables, nuts, and chocolate.
- Struvite stones: Found more often in women, these are almost always the result of urinary tract infections.
- Uric acid stones: These are a byproduct of protein metabolism. They’re commonly seen with gout, and may result from certain genetic factors and disorders of your blood-producing tissues. However, fructose also elevates uric acid, and there is evidence that fructose consumption is helping to drive up rates of kidney disease.
- Cystine stones: Representing only a very small percentage of kidney stones, these are the result of cystinuria, a hereditary disorder that causes your kidneys to excrete massive amounts of certain amino acids.
What Can I do for My Kidney Health?
- Diuretic, Diaphoretic
- Strengthens the Spleen
- Primary indications are Edema, difficulty in Urination, sensation of Heaviness
- Secondary considerations are Thirst, Headaches, Vomiting, foamy Saliva, and Pulsations below the naval
- Dissolves Urinary and Kidney Stones
- Promotes Blood Circulation
- Acts as a Diuretic
- Treats Urinary Tract Infection or Inflammation accompanied by frequent and painful Urination
- Relieves factors related to Bladder Stones, Kidney Infection, painful or difficult Urination, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, and Prostatitis, Cystitis, Vaginitis
- Helps to dissolve and flush out Kidney Stones
- Supports Healthy Kidney Function
- Helps Promote Healthy Urinary Tract
- Supports a Clear and Clean Urinary Tract
- Revitalizes and Optimizes Many Body Functions
- Great for Long Term Health of the Kidneys
- Addresses Chronic Vaginal and Urethral Irritation and Inflammation
- May be used for Chronic Bladder Infections
- Treats Stomatitis (mouth sores)
- Maximum Support for Healthy Kidneys
- Healthy Urinary Protein Levels
- Healthy Creatinine Levels
- Improved Normal Kidney Filtration Functions
- Support for Imbalances Associated with Kidney Dysfunction
- Improved Healthy Kidney Function
- Tonifies Kidney Essence
- Treats degenerative conditions and deterioration of Brain function, Vertigo, Hearing loss, Dizziness, and loss of Memory
- Strengthens the Immune System and speeds recovery from illness, especially useful in Chemo and Radio-therapies
- Use to balance Blood Glucose in Diabetes
- Reduces frequent Urination and Hair loss
- Excellent Overall Tonic
- May be used as a tonic for Infertility or Impotence
- Supports healthy Urinary Tract Function
- Supports the Prostate
- Helps treat benign Prostatic Hypertrophy with Urinary Dysfunction
- Retention and difficulty of Urination
- Frequent Urination
- Dribbling Urination
- Distension and fullness of the lower Hypogastrium
- Kills fungus, Candida, Bacteria- any foreign pathogen throughout the body, including the Kidneys.
Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions: email@example.com
Yours in Health,
Owner/Founder of Accelerated Health Products