A VibraTrim machine can improve your well-being, your health, and your fitness!
The Whole Body Vibration technology centers on a recurrent change of position on a vibrating platform with the specific physical factors of amplitude, frequency and time. The muscles are stimulated to work by the stretch reflex. You are probably familiar this type reflex when the doctor taps the patella tendon below the kneecap and the lower leg moves upwards without the brain being able to prevent the movement. When the muscles are activated with the stretch reflex we get a number of benefits not seen during regular exercise. Normally, we do not use all our muscles for standing or moving. With the Whole Body Vibration, the stretch reflex ensures that all muscle fibers are being stimulated at one time. The muscle responds to vibration by contracting to offset the stress it imposes and is ensured to produce effective results for your physical therapy needs.
- The VT500 has twice as powerful oscillation motor as the VT400.
- The outside dimensions on the platforms are the same but the VT500 has 58% more useable surface area. The platform is flat as opposed to two foot pads on the VT400. This gives you the freedom to do more and be creative in your exercise program.
- The VT500 control panel is a dynamic display with rotary controls. These controls in the manual program allow you to move to another speed quite rapidly by just spinning the control to the desired speed rather than having to continually pressing the up or down speed controls to get to the speed you desire. It is also more fun to watch and to use.
- Each model has three built-in preset programs. The VT500 has three additional built-in programs that are modifiable – you do not have to use a flash drive.
- The resistance bands use Velcro for connection and length adjustment. It is much easier to use.
- The VT500 has a greater user weight capacity and also weighs more.