Targeted Stress Relief for Systemic Balance and Everyday Calm
Stress is a firestarter. From disrupting core bodily functions like digestion and homeostasis, to sparking conditions such as low energy, mood dysregulation and weight gain, research has linked states of prolonged stress to depression, gut distress, inflammation and general immune suppression.
In the face of daily stress and systemic imbalance, Stress Mover can help you put the fire out.
Stress Mover – Product Description
Stress Mover is a unique botanical blend that manages the body’s stress response, while working synergistically with your epigenetic tendencies to optimize their expression.
Its informed combination of calming amino acids and adaptogenic botanicals helps to regulate the production, distribution and metabolism of key hormones and neurotransmitters while supporting gut and immune system integrity for holistic renewal and everyday calm.
Stress Mover Can Help Balance and Support:
- Stress Response
- Adrenal Function
- Digestive Function
- Chronic Fatigue
- Gut Integrity
- Pathogenic Imbalances
- Recurrent Candida
- Hormonal Balance
- Skin & Hair Health
Stress Mover Formula
Not all supplements are created equal. With commonly overlooked genetic sensitivities in mind, Stress Mover is free of oxalates, sulfur-containing compounds and adaptogenic fungi – common additives in stress-support supplements that have been shown to contribute to inflammation and poor microbial health, which can encourage the growth of pathogens and spark immune irritation. Unlike most stress-support supplements, nothing in the formulation down regulates phase one liver detoxification or blocks sulfation pathways for oxalate metabolism.
Stress Mover intentionally omits imbalancing ingredients to optimize epigenetic response for maximum efficacy and absorption. It is clean and pure – free from gluten, dairy, and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
We have found the combination of ingredients in Stress Mover to work synergistically together to support the function of the HPA axis and to bring balance to metabolic functions including some major detoxification pathways and gut health.
- Phosphatidylserine (soy free) from Sunflower Seed Lecithin: an amino acid derivative found in the brain. It helps maintain the structure of cell membranes and has been found to reduce stress and improve memory. Phosphatidylserine also reduces the stress hormone response in response to exercise. It blunts the pituitary-adrenal reactivity hormones, ACTH and cortisol, in response to emotional or mental stress. Phosphatidylserine also may also positively impact Alzheimer’s associated symptoms, slow age-related cognitive decline, combat depression, aid ADHD symptoms, and support athletic performance.
- Manganese: an essential metal necessary for the development, growth, and normal functioning of our bodies. Manganese deficiency is associated with reduced fertility, ovarian and testicular dysfunction, PMS symptoms, and defective insulin production. Manganese has been also shown low to lower histamine levels.
- Glycine: an amino acid involved in a wide range of functions including digestion, inflammation, depression, and overall metabolic function.
- Rhodiola Rosea: an extract of this adaptogenic herb. It helps manage stress and mental fatigue. It also has the potential to protect athletes from exercise-induced susceptibility to infections by reducing virus replication as well as providing other benefits such as improving inflammation and depression.
- Taurine: an amino acid important for cell health, taurine helps to regulate multiple biological processes in the body such as anti-oxidation, detoxification, neuromodulation, osmoregulation, anti-inflammation, cholestasis prevention, conjugation of bile acids, and thermoregulation.
Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not start taking any products without first discussing it with your primary care provider (PCP). Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Avoid if you are allergic to any formula ingredients or if you are on any antidepressant or anti-anxiety medications. Discontinue use and consult your health care provider if you experience any adverse reactions including anxiety and insomnia.