Developed by world-renowned gynecologist and sexual health expert, Dr. Anna Cabeca, Julva is a gynecologist-formulated, non-prescription, DHEA restorative cream for the cream for the delicate, vital tissue of the vulva.
Are you part of the millions of women silently suffering with:
- A lack of energy and desire to initiate sex?
- Difficulties with arousal or orgasm?
- Discomfort due to vaginal dryness?
- Embarrassing urine leaks?
What are the main ingredients in Julva?
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells: Alpine Rose stem cells are harvested from Swiss alpine plants that are known for containing unique compounds that help the plant survive extremely challenging environmental conditions. Studies have shown that Alpine Rose stem cells are anti-aging, protective, anti-viral and restore resilience cosmetically.
- DHEA: A natural bio-identical hormone in women’s (and men’s) bodies that leads to the production of other important hormones such as androgens and estrogens. Shown to improve sexual health as well as mood, energy, sense of well being and to maintain healthy bones and muscle, DHEA starts to decline in our 30’s and is 60% lower in menopause. Numerous research studies, as well as Dr. Cabeca’s clinical use of DHEA, used vaginally and topically in cream form, have shown it to be an effective therapy for women suffering symptoms of vaginal atrophy such as dryness, irritation, pain during intercourse, and urinary incontinence.
- Coconut Oil: An extremely safe natural oil and a fantastic moisturizing lubricant. Comprised of beneficial fatty acids, specifically capric, caprylic, and lauric acid which are wound-healing and have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, coconut oil is nourishing and repairing to damaged cells.
- Vitamin E Tocopherol: Nourishing to skin and an anti-oxidant that decreases free radical cellular damage. It is essential for healthy skin growth and repair and prevents cracking and drying, keeping skin smooth and supple.
- Emu Oil: It contains Vitamin A, linoleic and oleic acids which help with skin repair and regeneration and are anti-aging, reducing wrinkles. Adding Emu oil in vaginal compounded treatments increases the effectiveness and results of the therapeutic hormone delivery. Emu oil facilitates absorption of the deeper tissue gaining the best results possible especially for the vaginal area.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter has long been used for centuries on skin with it’s moisture-rich and creamy effects. It has proven benefits to improving collagen production
There are no additives in Julva. It is estrogen-free, non-GMO, paraben-free, phthalate-free, gluten-free and made using only natural, lush ingredients your body loves.
60-day money back guarantee!
Julva Success Stories:
Can’t say enough good things about Julva! I was contemplating having surgery for incontinence but Julva saved the day for me. I have my life back!!!”
— Patricia C.
I had used this Julva cream for 8 days and thought I’d have to wait a month to see a change. Oh my! For the last 4 years the dryness has made intercourse soooo painful and there was no lubrication, just very dry. I have had to use a lot of lubricant and my libido just didn’t exist. Well surprise surprise, I used no lubricant at all twice and it was wonderful and amazing…it’s been years! And my libido is turning around. Wow! I had no idea this was possible.”
— Cynthia, 68
After using Julva for a month, I noticed a dramatic improvement in vaginal dryness and sensation. I honestly was shocked because this has been such an issue for me for so long. It’s relit the fire of physical intimacy between myself and my husband. You’ve turned me into a lifetime fan of this product. I was skeptical at first, but wow!”
— Jen F., 36.