Formulated especially to support immune function and the digestive tract
When daily stress, inadequate nutrition, and a lack of sleep or exercise combine to overtax the body, harmful pathogens can take hold and overwhelm our biological defenses, disrupting our immune function.
Immune Mover™ provides sustainable, daily immune support for everyone’s new every day.
Out of stock
Immune Mover – Product Description
Intelligent immune support starts with your genes. Immune Mover is a unique formula that combines 11 botanicals to fortify the body’s immune and digestive systems, while working synergistically with your epigenetic tendencies to optimize their expression.
Its intelligent blend of pure botanicals and powerful antioxidants rebalance the body through two mechanisms – facilitating a balanced biome in the digestive tract and fortifying immune system response, targeting pathogenic imbalance and immunity at the root.
Because each one of us is unique, Immune Mover was intentionally formulated to support the body’s response to an excessive pathogenic load, especially in the digestive tract.
Immune Mover Can Help Balance and Support:
- Immune System Response
- Digestion and Absorption
- Gut Integrity
- Bacterial, Fungal and Parasitic Imbalances
- Chronic Fatigue
- Adrenal Function
- Recurrent Candida
- Recurrent Strep Throat
- Skin and Hair Health
Immune Mover Formula
Not all supplements are created equal. With commonly overlooked genetic sensitivities in mind, this formulation is free of oxalates, sulfur-containing compounds and adaptogenic fungi – common additives in immune-support supplements that have been shown to contribute to inflammation and poor microbial health, which can encourage the growth of pathogens and spark immune irritation. Unlike most immune-support supplements, nothing in the formulation down regulates phase one liver detoxification or blocks sulfation pathways for oxalate metabolism.
Immune Mover intentionally omits imbalancing ingredients to optimize epigenetic response for maximum efficacy and absorption. Our formulation is clean and pure – free from gluten, dairy, and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
- French Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus), Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): aromatic plants, typical of the Mediterranean area, shown to have antibacterial properties.
- Indian Tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia): a climbing shrub found throughout the Indian subcontinent and China. It is widely used for its anti-periodic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-allergic and anti-diabetic properties. The root of this plant is known for its anti-stress, anti-leprotic and anti-malarial activities. It also exhibits some inhibitory effects on adrenaline-induced hyperglycemia. Tinaspora has been tested successfully for its immuno- modulatory activity.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense): has been shown to have antioxidant and antibacterial effects.
- Pau D’Arco (Tabebuia impetiginosa): a tree native to the Amazonian rainforest. A tea from its bark has significant antibacterial properties against the spreading of Helicobacter pylori. It is also successful at inhibiting resistant Staphylococcus aureus and reducing the symptoms of this infection.
- Stinging Nettle Extract: contains anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It also helps manage symptoms related to allergies, possibly due to its mechanisms of balancing histamine production and inflammatory markers.
- Blueberry: contains compounds including anthocyanins, which have been shown to have antioxidant, anticancer, and obesity prevention properties. Anthocyanins have also been shown to reduce oxidative stress and detoxify heavy metals. Additionally, blueberries may exhibit anti-viral properties possibly due to their polyphenol content. Blueberries have been shown to activate liver antioxidant components and modulate cellular immune function in mice.
- Black Walnut: a species of a deciduous tree in the walnut family, native to eastern North America. It is efficacious against ringworm, tapeworm, pin or thread worm, and other parasites of the intestine. Black walnut has been used topically to manage eczema, psoriasis, warts, ringworm and severe itching. It also has been shown to have antifungal and antibacterial properties.
*Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not start taking any products without first discussing it with your primary care provider (PCP). Do not take if pregnant or lactating. Avoid if you are allergic to any formula ingredients. Discontinue use and consult your health care provider if you experience any adverse reactions.
Out of stock