Ten years ago, I wouldn’t have even known where my liver was in my body, let alone what it does! Now I protect it and care for it as best as I can. Without a healthy Liver, your whole system will suffer. The liver has over 500 functions in the body! It has 50,000-100,000 small units of cells that help do the work.
What does the Liver do for us?
- Filters and Processes blood. Every 120 days you get new blood! A new chance to start over! Everything you eat has to filter through the Liver.
- Regulates the Composition of the Blood.
- Metabolizes and Breaks down Nutrients. If it is clogged or “dirty,” your absorption of nutrients is compromised.
- Stores Nutrients. But it can’t do that very well with hundreds of Pea-size stones hanging out in there!
- Removes Toxins from the Blood.
- Digestion. Everything you eat has to be filtered through the Liver.
- Makes blood Clotting Proteins
- Produces Cholesterol — A GOOD Thing! The most important nutrient the body has! Cholesterol is what is converted into the proper hormones needed for a healthy metabolism. 90 percent of Cholesterol is produced by the liver, not from the food you eat.
The LIVER and The GALLBLADDER
The Liver produces Bile and the Gallbladder stores the Bile. Bile travels through the Pancreas and into the Small Intestine. Bile is a byproduct of Red blood Cells. The Gallbladder’s job is to increase the absorption of Fats and fat soluble vitamins like A, D,E and K. In other words, without the Gallbladder, you will be “fat-deficient” which then leads to “hormone-deficiency” and an increased risk of disease.
So you can imagine how many things can go wrong if your Liver is functioning below optimal level.
Some examples of Liver Disorders are:
- Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E,
- Epstein Barr Virus (Mono),
- Iron Overload,
- Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease,
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
Currently, 1 in 10 Americans have Liver Disease. In 14 years, that number will be 1 in 2!!!!
How can you tell if your Liver is suffering, or if you have LIVER Disease?
- Weakness and Fatigue
- Itching on bottom of feet and palms of the hands
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Abdominal Pain
- Swelling of the Legs
- Jaundice (yellow discoloration)
- High Blood Pressure (If the Liver is Enlarged and Inflamed, it will put pressure on the Heart)
How Do We Detox Our Liver & Reverse Damage Done?
With the Accelerated LIVER FLUSH.
With my Gentle and Easy Liver Flush you will flush out hundreds of Stones out of the Liver, which will:
- Increase your Metabolism
- Improve Thyroid Function. Thyroid hormones are converted in the Liver (T4 to T3)
- Improve Detoxification
- Improve Metabolism of Fat
- Improve Mood and let go of “Frustration and Anger”
- Improve Nutrient Absorption
- Strengthen your Overall Immune System.
But Don’t Just Take My Word For It…
Here’s what one happy client says about the Liver Flush:
Sara, I completed the Liver Flush yesterday, WOW! I definitely need to do another one! I followed your recommendations for the Liver Flush, and I am thrilled with the results. The time and investment in the process is worth it! I had lots of stones come out, and I feel lighter. I have lost weight in my hips and lower body… which had not budged in many years even after running marathons, doing three weight lifting classes a week, etc. I have already noticed an improvement in my skin and mood. My children thank you also!!
Thank you so much for all of your advice and getting me through it… I am feeling amazing and hopeful to continue to improve my health… Now my husband is interested in doing the Flush too! I am going to do a Kidney Cleanse and Parasite Cleanse before I do another liver cleanse.”
Here are the products and foods I recommend as part of my Liver Flush Protocol:
Accelerated Detox Powder: This soaks up the toxins from the blood and the liver, and throughout the digestive tract, reducing the burden on the liver, and prepping the Digestive system for a proper Liver flush, getting rid of the stones in the Liver.
Livrol Forte and Malic Acid: This combination begins to soften the stones in the liver, preparing the liver to be able to flush them out of the system gently and safely.
KETO and Intermittent Fasting: This puts your body into a “cleansing state” where the body is focused on reducing inflammation throughout the body, activating Autophagy — a process where the system rids itself of toxic cells, and gives you great energy while Detoxing and bypassing the “Detox Flu symptoms.”
Eat Clean Foods such as the Bitter Vegetables (collard greens, kale, spinach, parsley), garlic, onions, turmeric, coconut oil, MCT oil, Apple Cider Vinegar (in your water), Kombucha Tea, and stay away from foods such as corn oil, fried foods, processed foods and alcohol.