With recent events, the tragedy in Las Vegas on the heels of some unsettling and destructive natural disasters, many of us are feeling anxious and “on edge” yet perhaps paralyzed to do anything. I describe it as feeling “needles” wanting to come out of my skin and not being able to “settle back down”. As a busy mom, there’s always so much to do, yet I feel immobilized. I think it’s pretty safe to say we are all suffering in some way or another…
Depending on if you were directly effected by any of the catastrophic events, or have family or friends that were, or if you are just watching all of it unfold on TV — you probably are feeling a level of unease. Our bodies are in a “Fight or Flight” state, as our adrenals are in overdrive and doing their job to help get us through the emergency. That very adrenal response is what allowed so many people act in heroic ways, doing “super human” things that they would never have believed they were capable of. The down-side is that as we begin to come out of the “fight or flight” state, our adrenals will suffer unless they have sufficient time and the proper supplemental care to be restored. And, those who already suffer from Anxiety or Depression could be experiencing a new level of their condition.
As I write this, my heart pours out to all of you who are effected personally, as I am watching close ones to me struggle with the aftermath of each devastating event. What could I do to help? I can offer natural solutions to ease the Stress, Anxiety and Depression while restoring your Adrenals and your Energy. In addition my go-to list of natural supplements (below), I highly recommend focusing on sleep, nutrition, meditation, and possible Post Traumatic Stress therapy or counseling.
My #1 Go-to Supplement for Depression, Anxiety and Lowering Stress while Restoring the Adrenals:
Accelerated Gold: On Sale for $40 Through October 16, 2017! (regularly $45)
Accelerated Gold is my number one “go-to” for Sleep, Depression, Anxiety, and “Calming the Mind”. It re-centers the body, putting it back into a state of homeostasis. There are so many additional benefits to it, as well, with no negative side effects.
Accelerated Gold shows impressive health benefits for:
- Lymphatic system
- Lungs and Allergies
- Large Intestine and Small Intestines
- Sex organs and Hormones
- Connective Tissue
- Fibrous Tissues
- Fatty Degeneration
- Gall Bladder
- Kidney and Bladder
- Essentially every system in the body!
Those benefits are in addition to the already well known benefits for Anxiety, Depression, Sleep, Increasing IQ, and increasing Longevity.
Gold has been around for thousands of years, and was one of the gifts given to baby Jesus. But Accelerated Gold is 20 times more effective than Colloidal or Ionic Gold and causes none of the same side effects — Not to mention it is 1/4 of the cost.
Colloidal and Ionic versions of Gold, Silver or Platinum have large particles of the metal that can’t penetrate the cells. On average the colloidal versions achieve only 6 percent penetration into the cells. With the exclusive Scalar technology, Accelerated Gold’s particle size is almost undetectable. The water molecules memorize the “signature” of the Gold, Silver or Platinum, and the body recognizes the “highly charge signature” immediately as Gold, Silver or Platinum, without leaving any metal residue in the body. Thus, there are No Known Side Effects.
Additionally, as Accelerated Gold, Silver and Platinum achieve 100 percent penetration, they are 20 times more effective in penetrating the cells versus any colloidal version because it turns into a gas in the body and can easily enter the cell.
More Natural Solutions to Help with Depression, Anxiety & Stress:
True Calm ($27.95)
- Provides support for coping with stress & fatigue
- Helps fight daily stress and supports a healthy nervous system
- Enhances physical and mental ability to fight stress – A natural strong adaptogenic in action
- Supports calmness and relaxation
Calm Spirit ($25.90)
- Helps calm and alleviate stress-associated emotions, e.g. anxiety, depression, anger
- Relieves insomnia, restlessness, dizziness, spontaneous sweating, constipation due to stress, dryness of the mouth, poor memory
- Addresses burn-out, especially when accompanied by aching, pain or digestive disturbances
- Restores energy, sense of well-being, and mental acuity
- Helps alleviate non-specific dry coughing, dyspepsia, and leukorrhea
- Supports the adrenal, pituitary and thyroid glands
- Athletes may use it with yin tonics in order to replenish their systems
An adaptogenic herb well known for being a health tonic and restorative agent that:
- Supports body and mind in combating daily life stress
- Reduces anxiety and stress levels
- Increases vitality, stamina and energy
- Improves both physical and mental performance
- Helps to support relaxation of mind
- Helps to promote restful sleep
Yours in Health,
Owner/Founder of Accelerated Health Products