A Migraine is Not Just Another Headache.
We have all had the headaches triggered by stress, hunger, stuck in a meeting that lasts too long, or just screaming kids in the house. But what about the real headaches that don’t seem to subside. The Migraines.
If you are a sufferer, I am sure you have googled Migraine Remedies on Pinterest, etc. I have had health issues, but I can say headaches were never one of them until last August when I experienced head trauma in a car accident. Now, if I am not careful, that area of my brain inflames, throbs and I experience horrible headaches. But forget about me, my youngest went through a period of time where she experienced migraines.
I was forced to find solutions … And I did.
When Does a Headache Become More than Just a Headache?
Migraine symptoms include a severe and debilitating headache, but the condition is far more serious than a bad headache. Migraines are a neurological disorder, characterized by recurring headaches and considered to be the most common disorder of the nervous system.
They are more common in women than men because of hormonal influences and are characterized by recurring attacks of moderate to severe intensity, many times occurring only on one side of your head. These headaches may last from a couple of hours to up to three days and are often aggravated by physical activity.
Other symptoms that may accompany a migraine headache include nausea, visual disturbances, dizziness, numbness in your extremities or face, and extreme sensitivity to light, sound, smell and touch.
Types of Migraines:
- Basilar Type
- Status Migrainosus
- With and Without Aura
Are Asthma and Allergies Causing Your Headaches?
Both Migraines and Asthma are caused by Inflammation (of the Blood Vessels, for Migraines, and of the Airways, for Asthma). Those who have migraines and asthma are at double the risk of developing chronic migraines, according to new research.
The underlying connection between Asthma and Migraines could be Allergies. Allergies are more common in people with Asthma and people with headaches, and the researchers suggested that treating allergies more aggressively might help. If you have asthma and/or allergies, optimizing your vitamin D levels is absolutely crucial.
In fact, research suggests that vitamin D deficiency may be a primary underlying cause of Asthma. Vitamin D deficiency can also play a role in Migraines. According to research presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Headache Society, nearly 42 percent of patients with chronic migraine were deficient in Vitamin D. The study also showed that the longer you suffered from chronic migraines, the more likely you are to be vitamin D deficient.
Other vitamin deficiencies linked to headaches include vitamins B2 (riboflavin), B6, B12, folic acid, and Magnesium. A lack of Magnesium may promote a number of different illnesses associated with Migraines, including Depression, platelet aggression, serotonin receptor function and influence production and use of neurotransmitters.
Remedies for Migraines:
- X39 Stem Cell Patch. This is a STEM CELL patch that activates stem cell production by elevating GHK-cu peptide for regeneration and repair. This peptide resets 4000 genes to a younger state, helps repair collagen in all tissues, activates stem cell production, encourages apoptosis of cancer cells, and discourages metastatic cancer cells. People using X39 notice mental clarity, pain and inflammation reduction, wound healing, better sleep, more joy, youthful energy, soft skin, wrinkle reduction, hair growth, enhanced sports performance, faster recovery and reversed cellular aging. This has been shown to alleviate headaches as well.
- Ice Wave Patch. This is for Pain. It also sedates excess energy, inflammation, and calming. It helps with headaches, migraines, all sorts of pain, tension, pulled nerves, muscles, osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, and stiffness.
- Aeon Patch. It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, happy patch. It raises Antineoplastons (a peptide that is known to be used as an alternative to cancer treatments). It is brain balancing and calming, reduces cortisol and c reactive proteins, and elevates Dhea. It balances our autonomic nervous system: heart rate, blood pressure, digestion and respiration. The Aeon patch signals the body to make more of a substance in the liver called phenyl acetyl glutamine that activates many of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory pathways.
- Accelerated Keto: It Reduces Inflammation in the Brain, Increases GABA and Serotonin in the Brain, and relieves Migraines, Seizures, Anxiety, Depression, and ADHD. Additionally, it balances hormones which can be the trigger for some migraines. Furthermore, it feeds the brain ketones instead of glucose which can be inflammatory to the brain.
- Acceleradine. This increases cellular energy, detoxes the pineal gland of fluoride and heavy metals, and detoxes the body from radiation and other toxins. Those toxins could be the cause of headaches and brain fog. Furthermore, Acceleradine has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine effects which can reduce headache symptoms. Iodine deficiency is linked to depression and mood disorders.
- Liver Flush. Many headaches are called “liver headaches” caused by a dirty liver. A proper liver flush cleanses the liver of stones and improves functionality, relieving the headaches. The Liver Flush is part of the Ascent Diet Cleanse which resets the whole body’s immune system, improves thyroid and metabolism, and reverses chronic disease.
- Vitamin D: Studies have shown Migraine Sufferers tend to have a deficiency in Vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Migraine sufferers are more likely to suffer from a deficiency in Magnesium.
- Latero-Flora Balance: It cleans out the bad bugs in the GUT, including Candida, E. Coli, Salmonella, which all can trigger Migraines.
- Advanced Naturals FloraMax Probiotic: It repopulates the good GUT Bacteria to boost the Immune System and improve Brain Function.
- Head Q: It Improves Blood Circulation, reduces Inflammation and has been successful in treating Migraines.