These audio recordings are to help you learn about one of the most innovative and life-changing health products to hit the mass market: Keto-OS Ketosis Drink
In this episode, Sara Banta shares her personal story and health journey that led her to try Keto-OS. She also makes and exciting announcement about her graduation from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (INN). Later on in the call, Sara and Dustin Schaffer, of schaffermethod.com, discuss the Ketogenic Diet vs. the Paleo Diet, share client testimonials, and just some of the many benefits of elevated blood ketone levels that Keto-OS provides, without any major dietary changes.
When you have Ketones in your blood there are many health benefits, whether you are already healthy and just wanting to stay young, or someone who is sick and wants to feel better, or if you’re an elite athlete who wants to be in the cutting edge.
Click the play button below to listen and learn more.
What You Will Hear:
- Sara Banta shares her background and personal health journey [0:26]
- How being introduced to the Keto-OS Ketone Supplement helped Sara recover from a brain injury as a result of a car accident [1:45]
- Keto-OS Ketone Drink is the one tool Dustin Schaffer, as a personal health coach, has been looking for as an easier way to help people. [4:15]
- Description of Ketogenic Diet and Ketosis vs Paleo Diet [4:38]
- Research shows when you have Ketones in your blood there are many health benefits, whether you are already healthy and just wanting to stay young, or someone who is sick and wants to feel better, or if you’re an elite athlete who wants to be in the cutting edge. [6:22]
- Keto-OS is a product that finally provides the benefits of Ketones without changing your diet at all, although Sara and Dustin encourage other lifestyle changes such as moving toward a Ketogenic diet [8:59]
- Is there a cumulative effect of using the product long term? Does the body get more efficient at burning fat for energy? [10:16]
- Client Testimonials – unexpected results after just a few weeks on the product [11:52]
- What Ketones do in the brain and how this can benefit individuals with traumatic brain injuries [13:37]
- What if you could take a product and gain 10-30% improvement in your day-to-day performance in life [16:35]
- Keto helps retain lean muscle mass and prevent age-related muscle loss [17:36]
- Keto helps reduce sugar and carb cravings [19:20]
- Are Ketones addictive? They impact brain chemistry; you’re getting more GABA to the brain. [21:49]
- Keto-OS give you the benefits of Ketones without having to worry about eating perfectly every day for the rest of your life [23:00]
- Take it slow – not everyone gets instantaneous results, everyone’s body works at its own pace [25:15]
It’s never been easier to get into ketosis, and stay there. All it takes is drinking this revolutionary product called Keto-OS, once or twice a day.