These audio recordings are to help you learn about one of the most innovative and life-changing health products to hit the mass market: Keto-OS Ketosis Drink
This week Sara and Dustin revisit the importance of proper hydration and electrolyte replacement while using Keto-OS and/or following a Ketogenic Diet, and Dustin clears up the misconception that a Ketogenic Diet causes kidney stones. They also talk about how to use this exogenous ketone product if fat loss if your primary goal. And finally, Sara shares some powerful testimonials from clients and family members whose are seeing life-affirming and dramatic changes on this product.
It’s never been easier to get into ketosis, and stay there. All it takes is drinking this revolutionary product called Keto-OS, once or twice a day.
Click the play button below to listen and learn more.
What You Will Hear:
- Review what are ketones, ketosis and the ketogenic diet [1:38]
- Hybrid Car Analogy [2:55]
- Ketones and Brain cells — receptors sites and absorption [4:35]
- Type III Diabetes = Starvation of the Brain [5:25]
- Effect on concussions, brain injuries, brain inflammation/trauma [6:15]
- Clearing up misconception that Ketogenic Diet causes kidney stones [9:45]
- Trusted sources: Leading Institutions like John Hopkins University, University of South Florida, Ohio State, Oxford are the ones researching and presenting the latest information on this diet [11:45]
- Comparing the caffeinated formula vs caffeine-free formulation vs electrolytes [12:18]
- How to implement Keto-OS if fat loss if your primary goal [15:27]
- Exciting new research developments around Keto-os and epigenetic (gene expression) [17:25]
- Testimonials [20:50]