In this short but information-packed call, Sara Banta and Keto Expert Dustin Schaffer, of Schaffermethod.com, discuss the amazing benefits of a high fat, low carb diet on balancing hormones, especially for women.
Learn how using Keto OS, in additional to a few lifestyle tweaks, can help with PMS, Menopausal symptoms and even PCOS.
Click the play button below to listen and learn more.
- Differences between Men and Women when it comes to fitness & weight loss [0:25]
- Why Ketosis and a Ketogenic Diet is one of the best lifestyles for women, especially when dealing with hormonal issues like PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome) [0:50]
- Increased fats help with hormone conversion [2:54]
- Symptoms of PMS or Menopause are reduced or go away entirely when the right balance is achieved [3:16]
- Sara’s personal struggles with PCOS [3:34]
- Sara has clients whose hot flashes have completely gone away after only 2 weeks of using Keto OS [4:11]
- Dustin’s Keto protocol for women [5:00]
- Using Keto in the afternoon depending on if fat loss or performance is the goal [7:14]
- 1 serving a day vs 2 servings a day — what is the impact on fat loss? [9:40]
- Closing comments [12:00]