Everyone, adults and children alike, want to have better focus, more positive interactions with others, and feel calmer and less stressed.
In today’s episode, Dustin Schaffer and Sara Banta talk about why kids are feeling so good on Keto OS, and the amazing difference having ketones in their system is making on their children’s performance, concentration and mood. They even touch on how Ketones, in combination with a low carb diet, impact hormones and fertility. So if you are having difficulty conceiving, you should listen to this call!
Click the play button below to listen and learn more.
- The Ketogenic diet was originally designed for kids back in the early 1900s [0:45]
- Sara Testimonial: Her 3 children have all been using Keto and they are seeing a difference in school, in sports and in their overall behavior. [1:20]
- Why are we seeing such a big difference in Kids? Dustin talks about why children are feeling so good on Keto. [3:42]
- All humans, both adults and children, want to have better focus, better attention, more positive interactions with others, and feel calmer and less stressed. [5:28]
- How to incorporate Keto into children’s diets based online canadian pharmacy around when they might most need better focus and clean energy for performance. [7:05]
- Dustin Schaffer agrees that the Caffeine-free Keto OS 2.1 is probably the best version for kids [9:20]
- Research surrounding the Ketogenic diet and ADD/ADHD, Autism and other mood disorders [11:29]
- Keto is anti-inflammatory and therefore children are seeing relief from their asthma symptoms. [13:25]
- Dustin’s son has been getting the benefits of supplemental Ketones and MCT oil since birth. MCT’s are given to premature babies and also found in breastmilk. [15:20]
- A low carb diet finally helped Dustin and his wife conceive their first child after 4 miscarriages. She has continued to take Keto OS during subsequent pregnancies. [16:40]
- Two Client testimonials: one client with a history of infertility is now pregnant at 41 and another client was diabetic and insulin resistant is now within the normal range on her lab results. [19:56]
- Final Note from Dustin: If you are experiencing difficulties getting pregnant, the number one change you should first make is to lower the number of carbohydrates you consume and increase the healthy fats, which helps convert hormones. [21:25]