Be sure to listen in as Sara and Wade cover a lot of ground in the areas of frequency, detoxification, and supplementation on the BiOptimizers podcast. Read the full show notes here.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Sara’s heartbreaking beginning and her inspiring journey bringing her to where she is today
- Why a “scio machine” made Sara cry tears of relief
- Her son’s unexpected diagnosis and how Sara’s career launched that day
- The benefits of supplementing with silver and gold
- How Sara overcame nervous self-doubt when appearing on podcasts and became a successful radio show host
- What are frequency-based supplements, and why they are important
- Managing radiation exposure and radiation toxicity
- Iodine supplementation
- The importance of detoxification
Wade is a 3-Time Canadian national All Natural Bodybuilding Champion who competed as a vegetarian, former Mr. Universe Competitor, host of The Awesome Health podcast, one of the world’s premier authorities on Natural Nutrition and Training Methods. Wade also serves as an advisor to the American Anti-Cancer Institute, and is the Co-Founder and President at BiOptimizers.
Matt Gallant is the CEO of BiOptimizers and has a bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology. He’s been a strength and conditioning coach for multiple pro-athletes, a self-defense instructor, and has over 10 years experience formulating supplements. Fun fact: Matt’s been playing guitar and keyboards for over 19 years… and recorded a hard rock CD when he was young and angry.