Hand Sanitizers are sold out now; face masks are nowhere to be found. Every channel on television is reporting on the new cases in the US and creating a heightened sense of fear, “Fear Porn” as some are calling it. Is it connected to 5G? Did it come from a Bat or was it part of Biological warfare? Are the cases in the thousands or the millions? Was this virus created to control the population? These are the questions we could dive into and go down a deep hole investigating, but I want to instead focus on what we do know and what we can do about it.
- This is a virus, and it will spread around the world just like all viruses. As this virus goes through society, we are all exposed, our bodies will adapt, just how they have in the past with diseases like the Spanish Plague and SARS.
- Some people will die if they have weakened immune systems, while most people will have minor symptoms such as a cough. This is an RNA virus, meaning it has to use your RNA to replicate. So, as you sneeze on someone, it has to then use their RNA to replicate. As it continues to spread, the virus will get weaker.
- No children in the US have died from Coronavirus to date, and the mortality rate is significantly lower than the common flu.
- The Coronavirus pneumonia gives a dry cough without a runny nose. This is the easiest way to identify it.
- The virus is not heat resistant and dies at a temperature of 80.6 degrees fahrenheit. Therefore, drinking more hot water, exposing yourself to the sun, and using sauna therapy can help kill the virus.
- The symptoms of the virus start with a sore throat and you will feel like you have a dry sore throat that will last 3 to 4 days. The virus will fuse with the nasal fluid, drip into the trachea and enter the lungs, causing pneumonia. This will take 5 to 6 days. There will be a stage with pneumonia, high fever and breathing difficulties. Nasal congestion is not like normal nasal congestion. You will feel like you are drowning in the water.
- The virus likes to reside in the lower lungs because that is the coolest part of the body.
- When the virus falls on the surface of a metal, it will live for at least 12 hours. So if you come in contact with that type of surface, wash your hands thoroughly.
- The virus can remain active in the tissue for 6-12 hours. Normal laundry detergent should kill the virus. For winter clothes that do not require daily washing, you can place them in the sun to kill the virus.
- The virus can only live in your hands for about 5-10 minutes. But most people rub their eyes or face within that short period of time and that is the most common way to contract the virus.
Let’s go back to the hand sanitizers; they used to have 28 ingredients that were banned a few months ago. They weren’t doing what they said they claimed to do, and they were harmful to the skin. So now the main ingredient in them is isopropyl alcohol. As a result, you are just buying alcohol to rub on your skin, and it’s going to get dry and damaged.
They were banned by the FDA because they weren’t actually killing the pathogens. Furthermore, there were toxic chemicals in them that were causing damage at the DNA level.
And the Face Masks? Well, they protect everyone else from you if you have the virus, but really they could be making it worse for you. Their main purpose is to keep you from touching your face, which is the quickest way to get sick.
My Top 10 Tips to Boost Your Immune System
Boosting your Immune system is the number one defense against the Coronavirus. It is those with suppressed immune systems that are suffering the most when contracting the disease. Below are my top ten tips to keep yourself healthy:
1. Take Silver
Silver has been known for thousands of years to devitalize all known foreign pathogens, including viruses in the Coronavirus family. I recommend taking 2 tsp 4-5 times a day, using it to spray on surfaces to kill pathogens, spraying in your nostrils to prevent pathogens from finding their way through the nose into your system, putting 1-2 drops in your ear to prevent your ears from being a gateway to your system, and gargling with it for throat infections.
2. Take MyVitalC
MyVitalC has been shown to reverse aging and double life span. It is 172 times more powerful than Vitamin C, Glutathione (the master antioxidant), CoQ10 and SOD. As it relates to the Coronavirus, it suppresses the cytokine storm that typically occurs as a result of the virus. China has been dosing their patients with large doses of vitamin C to prevent this action from occurring in their Coronavirus patients. Knowing MyVitalC is 172 times stronger than Vitamin C, it helps with this action as well.
3. Take Oxylent
Boosting your vitamins, electrolytes and minerals is imperative for a strong immune system. Oxylent not only has all of those included in addition to amino acids and Vitamin C, but it is 100% bioavailable. As you are drinking Oxylent, you are also hydrating your body which is imperative for a strong immune system.
4. Take RESTORE
80 percent of the immune system is in the GUT, and most Americans suffer from Leaky Gut, which is caused by ingesting the Standard American Diet, toxins, gluten, radiation, medication and vaccines. If your gut is less than optimal, then your immune system is suppressed, and you will be more susceptible to contracting viruses like the Coronavirus. RESTORE helps heal leaky gut.
5. Take Acceleradine
Not only does Acceleradine improve your metabolism and thyroid health, rid your body of radiation, and lift brain fog, but it also is known to devitalize viruses, parasites and bacteria. It is essential for a strong immune system.
6. Use the AmpCoil PEMF Device
AmpCoil gives you true power back over your family’s health. It is an at-home device that contains programs to boost the immune system, cancel out the frequencies of specific viruses and bacteria, in addition to parasites, fungi, and so much more. Through voice technology, it can identify in your body what is out of balance and what specific foreign pathogen may be causing your health issues or sickness. Then it creates a Program or a “Journey” to cancel out those negative frequencies and bring your body back to health.
7. Follow a Low Carb Keto Diet
Sugar and carbs inflame the body and suppress the immune system. You can use Accelerated Keto to switch easily to a low carb diet and kill your sugar cravings. With Accelerated Keto and a low carb diet, you will reduce inflammation, increase Autophagy, which is where your body cleans up the diseased cells and recycles protein to boost the immune system.
8. Get Adequate Sleep
With a lack of sleep, your cortisol, or stress hormone rises and that automatically will suppress the immune system. Sleep is your most important key to improving your immune system.
9. Increase Your Vitamin D
Vitamin D is not just a vitamin but is actually a hormone that is responsible for many immune-related actions in the body. It has been shown to lower inflammation, lower insulin, and lower stress – three main causes of a suppressed immune system.
10. Reduce Your Fear
Fear is stressful, and stress lowers the immune system quicker than any other factor. Try mediation or prayer, turn off the news, be smart about your activities and actions, stay away from crowds and relax.