I would like to share with you some interesting facts about the differences between regular colloidal silver and Accelerated Silver:
- Colloidal Silver has only 5-6% effectiveness for penetrating certain membranes and cells. Accelerated Silver has 100% penetration into the cells. Therefore, it is 20 times more effective.
- Using Colloidal Silver over a long period of time, there is a risk of possible build up of the metal in your body (with a possible negative effect). Because Accelerated Silver is not a Colloid, and it turns into a gas in your body, there is no build up in your body. Therefore, there is no possibility of over-dosing with Accelerated Silver. You could drink a gallon of it with no damage or side effects. In a sense, running Accelerated Silver through your body is like running medicated oxygen through your body.
- Colloidal Silver needs to be kept in a cool dark place and will degrade with time. Accelerated Silver doesn’t break down, and it is the only silver solution that we have seen that can stand up to an unlimited cheap drugs without rx amount of direct sunlight without changing the composition of the product at all. Also, it doesn’t lose its effectiveness over time, and therefore can be stored for a much later date of use.
Read on for more interesting facts about Accelerated Silver:
- Accelerated Silver works on the full spectrum of pathogens without any side effects or damage to any cells of the body. All strains of pathogens resistant to other antibiotics are killed by Accelerated Silver.
- In addition to killing disease-causing organisms, it is also causing major growth stimulation of injured tissues. Burn patients and very elderly patients have noticed more rapid healing.
- The degradation of the immune system is a major occurrence in the aging process. Because of its support of the immune system, Accelerated Silver is a powerful protector against aging.
Learn more about Accelerated Silver.
Disclaimer: These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA and are anecdotal testimonials, but the product is undergoing FDA testing now and is also shared by hundreds of customers worldwide.