Do any of the following statements sound familiar?
- “Ugghhh, I am so Bloated”
- “I can’t SLEEP”
- “My stomach is flat in the morning but I look pregnant after I eat!”
- “I am depressed and so irritable”
- “My skin is breaking out for no reason”
What do these statements all have in common? They are all telltale signs that your ratio of “good to bad” gut bacteria may be out of balance.
8 Signs You’re In Need of Probiotics:
1. You’ve taken an antibiotic. It doesn’t matter if you just finished a course last week or if you took an antibiotic years ago. If you haven’t replenished the beneficial bacteria in your gut, this can put you at risk.
2. You seem to “catch” every bug going around. Look to your gut first for help. 80 percent of your Immune System is located within your digestive system and can be influenced by your gut flora.
3. You can’t seem to lose weight, especially belly fat, no matter what you do. An imbalance in your gut flora, or bacteria, can affect your insulin resistance, and therefore raise your risk of metabolic syndrome and blood sugar issues. Stubborn belly fat is a hallmark sign of metabolic syndrome.
4. You have digestive issues. If you experience gut issues such as bloating, cramping, or unusual gas after eating, or occasional constipation or diarrhea, there’s a good chance you may need good bacteria.
5. Your skin is itchy or broken out. Probiotics aid in the normal elimination of toxins via your gut. Since your skin is also a major elimination organ, skin issues may be a sign that your gut is not functioning optimally.
6. You crave sugar, refined or processed foods. Certain gut bacteria feed off sugar and unhealthy trans fats in processed and refined foods. If you replace the bad bacteria with the good, cravings can be minimized.
7. You feel moody or blue. Scientists believe these “bad” guys may actually influence your eating habits by putting out chemicals that travel along your vagus nerve, or the main communication channel between your gut and your brain. By maintaining good bacteria, you help quiet the bad guys’ messages!
Studies show that probiotics can actually alter brain function via your gut. Made from the same type of tissue, your gut is literally your second brain. And many people are unaware that the greatest concentration of serotonin, which is involved in mood control and aggression, is found in your intestines, not your brain.
8. You feel tired during the day, and are not sleeping at night. Melatonin, the sleep hormone, is made from serotonin, and is normally found in abundance in your gut – even more so than in your brain. Gut bacteria affect both serotonin and melatonin production.
Accelerated Health Products to Help Rebalance Your Gut:
Latero Flora ($24.95) This is a Soil Based Organism (SBO) that cleans out the Bad Bacteria. It kills 99 Percent of Candida, E. Coli, Salmonella and other bad bacteria. To use the analogy of your gut as a garden, Latero Flora is like the gardener that clears the weeds and scraps before planting the new plants and flowers.
Flora Max Probiotic ($39.99-$67.99 — depending on the targeted formula) These probiotics repopulate the gut with the good bacteria that will help improve Stomach Digestion, Bloating, and other issues, such as Sleep, Mood & Depression, and Weight Loss.
Feel free to email me your questions at email@example.com
Yours in Health,
Owner/Founder of Accelerated Health Products